Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Dog's Life

This is taken from outside, but the dog is in the restaurant sitting by his owner

This dog was particularly stylish in a red fuzzy sweater
If I were a dog I think I would want to live in Brussels. From what I can tell people tend to treat their dogs like their children. On top of that it seems like the culture accepts that concept. Dogs are everywhere and are allowed almost allowed everywhere children are. I have seen dogs in the train station, on the actual  the train (and this was not a little toy dog, it was a black lab). They are even in the grocery stores and restaurants. The funny thing about dogs in the restaurants, is that they aren't just sitting outside by somebodies foot, but on the chair next to their owner. Its just so different to see dogs in the restaurants right were people eat. I also see the best outfits on dogs here and even better I see dogs in baby strollers. It's hilarious.

What i wish people did is put diapers on their dogs. There is dog poop all over, not just in the grass but smack dab in the middle of the sidewalk.  People don't really seem to know how to clean up after their dogs around here, I suppose doggie bags don't really go with the cute doggie outfits...

No comments:

Post a Comment