Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 2: how much is tinfoil?

I made another attempt at the grocery store today. We've been eating out mostly and wanted to try and make an actual meal(yes I am going to try and cook). First I tried to shop for tacos but couldn't find tortillas or tortilla chips so I moved to fish. I was going to buy tinfoil to put the fish on, but it was almost 8 euro, so almost 11 dollars. Am I crazy or is that ridiculous? I couldn't do it, so we'll see how dinner goes:)I suspect that I'll find an actual grocery store eventually...I'm just not sure when...

We're also starting to settle into the apartment. There is still stuff everywhere but it's coming together. Our apartment is quite a bit smaller than our house and finding places for everything will be a bit challenging. I'll post photos of the place when it is a little neater.

1 comment:

  1. Reynolds wrap: add it to the things you smuggle back with you from America, along with brown sugar, good coffee, chipotle chilies, tortillas and BBQ sauce. Or, give me a call, and I'll run some right over! :)

    ReplyDelete